What Certainteed Coil Springs do I have?

A home owner from Springfield, Virginia says:
Yea I am a homeowner that had windows installed about 20 years ago. These windows were Certainteed, I believe Devon was the style, double hung window tilt down. We have 2 windows that will not stay open when the bottom portion is lifted up and are looking to fix these. If you could help identify the parts we need that would be great. If the parts are even still manufactured.
The pictures included are from the part that came out of the window. The only number we could see on the part is "407" on the silver coil. The plastic had no identifiable markings.
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should look at our 15-192 pivot shoe and S170-407 coil spring. Look them over and see if you agree. Also be sure to watch our video on installing coil springs.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.