Coil Window Balance

A quick learner from Enon, Ohio says:
Window in my house had coil balances both sides. They have broken and window has no balance. 3485 right side (inside house)3482 right top piece 3480 left top piece.

I am not an expert on coils but I think this had a double coil both sides. The original window was a Capitol Windows and Doors 8500 series.

Can you help me on replacement parts that I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3480.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3482.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3484.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3485.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings -

We can certainly help you track down the replacements for this window. The coil spring balance system your window uses consist of 15-180 pivot shoe, 15-186 coil spring clip and the 15-182 bushing. Your window uses one Series 190 coil spring on each side. You'll need to check the spring weight that's stamped on the spring end near the screw that attaches it to the pivot shoe. Let us know how it works out.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.