Coil balance?

A home owner from Irving Tx says:
Hello, can you help me find this part. I think its for ply gem windows but i dont know the models and i think the name for them is coil balance. Ill be wanting for a fast responce. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94A1A3D1-AF8B-4BB5-834E-04C6F371720A.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The housing looks like our 15-102 Double Side Load Carrier. This is compatible with Coil 145 Balance Springs, which are sold separately. Let us know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)