Coil balance broken green shoe

A quick learner from Illinois, USA says:
Window will not stay up. The plastic cam housings and pivot lock shoes have cracked under pressure and broken off. I believe part of what I need may be #15-087 balance coil. Not completely positive that this is correct.
The window pane measures 16.5"X31.25".
When I opened and tilted window pane to clean the housing completely cracked and broke into several pieces. The shoe has a green brake pad.

I believe the number on the coil is 6. The coil is actually good on this side of window. It is the plastic pieces I need replaced on both sides of window. Unless comes in a kit.
Two pieces of coil housing
Two pieces of cam lock
One coil #6.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cruick1 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cruick1 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cruick1 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cruick1 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cruick1 6.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. I don't think the 15-087 will work in this case. It's just a bit too different to be compatible with your existing spring. We have a different balance system that might be a little closer to the original. 

Basically, if the pivot bar and coil spring are fine, then I recommend the 15-228 pivot shoe and 15-150S coil spring support. You will lay the coil spring above the bumper and behind the cover of 15-150S and hook the coil spring to the pivot shoe.

The 15-228 shoe is designed to be used with the 1/2" Series 160 spring, but like you said you can likely just reuse your originals.

A quick learner from Illinois, USA says:
Thank you for helping me identify the parts I need. I will go ahead and order the parts suggested online. I appreciate your help in getting my window back in service. Have a great day!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! We appreciate your business.

Please let us know if you had any other questions, we're always here to help.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.