Coil balance shoe

A home owner from Decatur GA says:
The part that I'm missing is called the coil balance shoe, I believe. It's the round part that fits in the bottom of the long rectangular piece and keeps the window open. The existing piece is broken and the window will not stay open.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190612_101450.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If it's the coil balance shoe you're looking for, see our 15-180. This looks like a good match. This is compatible with our Series 190 Coil Springs. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks for your response. I measured the one I have and it's 2 3/4 inches long. Does that matter?
Profile picture of Bob

Not really. The length of pivot shoes don't really matter, since there's plenty of room in the window track to fit different heights. Its the width and thickness that make the difference, as well as the configuration of the cam. 

Well, the configuration is right; the width is 1 inch. It is slightly less than 1/2 inch thick.
Profile picture of Bob

Well, the 15-180 is 17/32" thick, so you might want to double-check the thickness of your current shoe just to be safe. Otherwise I'm pretty confident this is just an older version of the 15-180, so it should work for you. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.