Coil balances for 7 windows

A handy person from 44023 says:
Hello,

I need enough coil balances for 7 windows. Each side seems to have two coils so I may need 28 (plus two extra) so 30 Coil Balances. plus any part you think I will need to complete the installation. The Coil balances say Omega 5.5 62" on them. The windows are single hung an approximately 58" high.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The Omega coil springs, like the ones show in your photos, have been shortened from 62" to 35". In this case, you will need to move the installation of the coil spring housing just below the center of the window track. That way, when you close the bottom sash, the top tilt latches don't hit them. Right now you're showing a pivot shoe that looks very similar to the 15-111, however, you may want to to with the 15-191 that is made of a stronger resin in the nylon. For the coil itself, the S152-5 should work for you. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.