Coil for Advanced Window Corp

A quick learner from Mount Prospect, IL says:
Hi. I need a new coil for this particular window from Advanced Window Corp. The stamp on the coil looks like a 6 or a 9. The window itself feels to be 3-4 lbs. Compared against a 5 lbs. weight, the window feels lighter.

Anyway, is this part in the picture available from your company? Is it the #6? Seems the width matches yours (3/8").

Please advise, and thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B7099D3C-EAE6-4A79-9D78-35E2CF404D32_1_105_c.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I thought this might have been our 3/8" thick Series 165 coil spring at first. The shape and size are similar. However, there are a few subtle differences between your spring and ours that makes me hesitate to recommend anything. 

Before we go forward, can you show me a photo of the pivot shoe that your spring attaches to? Pivot shoes sort of act as a "key" that lets us figure out everything else that goes with the coil balance system. That will let us be 100% sure whether the Series 165 is what you want, or if you do have something different after all.

A quick learner from Mount Prospect, IL says:
Thank you Tom. My thoughts were also that the Series 165 of yours is the best fit. I took two more pictures with the matching shoe. Hope this helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1540D91-FB29-4FFC-9E7F-664498AB3CD6_1_105_c.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1C838C74-FBE5-4847-962D-80BB1402211B_1_105_c.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! This was a huge help. I think you should be fine using our S165-6 coil balance. This should be compatible with your current pivot shoe and fit in the window track without issue.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.