Coil parts

A home owner from USA says:

Hi lm Jim. Enclosed you will find shots of the coil housing on my windows. Please let me know if you have these in stock.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience. Your housing looks similar to our 15-086 without the screw hole. May we see the pivot shoe that goes with this tandem housing to try to pin it down for certain? Also, are there any numbers stamped on your coil spring itself?

A purchasing agent from USA says:
Hi Paul. The only # I see on the coil spring is an 8. Any other #s may be worn off. Enclosed are pics of the pivot shoe..
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Oh, that is a weird shoe. I've never seen this style of shoe used with a housing like you showed in your first pictures. 

Could you perhaps use something like our S140-8? This includes the whole coil balance system, from the shoe to the spring to the cover. Just keep in mind that this system is 9/16" thick. You would also need a new pivot bar, since I don't think the old one will work with the S140-8. I recommend our 26-405. Look this hardware over and see what you think!

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.