Coil spring ID needed

A handy person from Maryland says:

Window balance experts,

I'm trying to identify the correct coil springs to replace the broken spring shown here in one of my photos. I've also taken pictures of the shoe and the attachment for the spring up top. There is no obvious identification of the window manufacturer, but the windows were installed when we built the house new in 2001, buy a neighborhood developer in southern Maryland. If pictures of the window would help I can send one of those too.

Thanks.

Jim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92FB786D-801D-499F-ABE0-27B24E077531.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFE5AA49-9073-4D74-A157-2AD309AE9397.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AB5D8F79-42B1-46D2-A834-25422B1BA3A7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0CDCCBC0-B704-43A6-8003-D7C7A957A934.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This appears to be an older version of our 15-180. Carefully review and compare the measurements below to confirm that these are the right fit. I am confident these are the correct replacement for your hardware.

Alternate image for 15-180
Alternate image for 15-180

These are compatible with the Series 190 coil balances. To confirm which coil balances you have, you'll need to confirm the stamp/marking from the metal coil.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.