Coil spring help

A handy person from Cape Coral, Florida says:

I have a 12LB double coil pack currently on our windows. Your website does not show a double pack for the 12LB, only the single (S210). Can I get the 12LB in a double or is there another solution to this particular situation. The building I maintain has hundreds of these windows and our company has only just started ordering parts from your company for them. I am with VOA/Gulf Coast Village. Any suggestions is appreciated, thank you. 

Rob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210416_092614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210416_092616.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210416_092618.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210416_093124.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Rob. Could you tell us your sash weight? From there we can tell you which combination of coils to use to support your window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.