Coil spring sash system

A quick learner says:
First pic is the bottom which the window fits in and the second it the one attached to the jamb.the window has a LENOX sticker on it.it is not a coil spring but a flat steel spring
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2019-06-29 18.08.49-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2019-06-29 18.08.49-2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post. Let's start off with your coil balance shoe and work from there. Take a look at our 15-180. This can be used with the Series 190 coil spring, which I believe you have. You will need to have the stamped number on your spring to determine which coil to order. For the clip, our 15-181 should do the trick and should be used with the 15-182 balance bushing. Review all the parts mentioned and get back to us if you should need any further help.

A quick learner from NY says:
do you sell the whole assembly together? the number on the spring is 427 which I don't see. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Paul

We do not offer the entire system together. Since the number on your spring doesn't match with any of our stamped numbers, could you tell us the weight of your sash? 

the sash weighs 14.2 lbs
Profile picture of Paul

Great. I believe you can go with the S190-740 coil spring as a replacement. Take a look and let us know if you have any further questions. 

Profile picture of Paul

You will only need one. Since each coil holds up a seven pound sash, one coil on each side will accommodate your 14 pound sash weight. 

my original sash has 2 springs for each side. will I need 2 of these or just 1 for a 14lb sash?
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.