Looking for a replacement I previously ordered the inside portion
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01DD1C5E-61A9-466C-83E9-4E2B538D94E4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22AA2B37-27D7-4004-BAB7-18F0068FD919.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E0B66EC8-1C54-4B84-B2E4-7F91DEA3E112.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 85A4364F-3E49-415F-8B06-4785B139DB2F.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It appears that you have an older, discontinued Cole Sewell handle. Unfortunately, we do not carry just the outside handle to replace this. Something like our 40-058 or 40-152 should work as a replacement but there will most likely be an outline exposed from where your old handle was installed for so many years. Just something to consider. Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from Winfield Missouri says:
As long as it to work with the inside handle I had replaced by you guys Several months ago if you could look that up and verify that I'll be wanting to purchase either one
Profile picture of Casey

These replacement handle sets include inside and outside handles. The 40-150 is only meant to be used on doors where the inside handle is the only damaged part. 

A quick learner from Winfield Missouri says:
Great thank you for your assistance I appreciate it
Profile picture of Casey

Sure thing! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.