Cole Sewell door handle replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a Cole Sewell Estate Series model #500 exterior door in need of a new handle and plate
It is 9 1/4? t x 5/8? w
Do you have something similar that will work ? I have looked at you site and it looks like you do
Please include the part(s) #?s needed and price so I place an order with you. I have included 3 photos.

A swisco rep sent me a link to three other discussions about Cole Sewell. Do you have any others?
The screws on the exterior are 8 1/2? apart.
You have one on the attachment where it only shows the interior ? How about the outside ?
The other 2 are close, but on the side of the door there is no cut out for the lock to work
It is one solid piece from top to bottom

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your handle is no longer available. I would suggest using our 40-152 pull up handle set. It comes with a escutcheon plate that should cover up most of the existing holes in the door. It also has the same 1-3/4" mounting hole locations. You can reuse your existing dead bolt lock. 

We also have the 40-131 lever handle with dead bolt, but it's not as long as your handle.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.