Comm door weather gap

A quick learner from Minnesota says:

I'm attaching pictures of the old and new weather stripping. Also of the door to show the gap between the paradoors, almost a 1/2".

I tried the Swisco 58-161 but that doesn't cut it, as seen in the photos. New stuff is on the left, older on the right. The 11/32 track seems to match but I think a height of 7/16 is needed.

I'll return the stuff I bought and wait to hear from you.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for posting. The weatherstripping you probably need for your commercial door is our 58-050  wool pile. It's a popular one in the commercial industry, so give it a glance and let us know if you think it could work for you.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.