Commercial Vistawall Door Weather strip

A quick learner from Kansas says:
I need a new weather strip for commercial door vistawall
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200114_211656.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm not sure exactly what you need, but looks similar in style to our 58-014. I recommend removing a sample of your existing seal to confirm that everything matches up. Let me know!

Profile view of 58-014
Profile view of 58-014
A home owner from Washington state says:
I'm told this is called 'fin' (pile) adhesive stripping, for my sliding door. Looks just like your illustration....1/8" wide on the adhesive strip part, but ONLY 1/4" on the 'brush'(pile) measurement, not 1/2".
I have looked EVERYWHERE.....eBay, Amazon, they're all totally useless.
Thanks to ANYONE who can help me locate a source
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have a version of the 58-014 that matches your specifications. If you have a steady hand and a lot of patience, you could give the 58-014 a "haircut." By that I mean you could use a razor to trim off 1/4" to get the size you need. Just understand that any pile altered in this way cannot be returned for a refund.

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.