Commercial sash part ID

A professional from Hannibal mo says:
Hello, I've messaged you before regarding some of these parts, but I'm still looking and have some more info.

The first pictures are a channel piece we had trouble identifying. I recently noticed that they have the number 0132 moulded inside. I found a local supplier but he was charging more than 3 times the price of your similar parts and I'd love to reduce the cost. He mentioned to me that his supplier was out of business but i don't know if he was lying to try to change more.

The second piece, weatherstripping is very degraded and I'm having trouble identifying the fraction of an inch that will fit in the groove.

Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230326_204602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230326_204405.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220102_212943.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220102_213020.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220102_213035.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell this exact top sash guide. Our 18-192 and 18-008 are possibilities but I can't promise they will work. 

As for the weatherstripping, it looks like you need wool pile. When it's deteriorated like this, I'm afraid there isn't really a way for us to know what size you need. With that said, you will have to use your best judgment. Our selection of pile weatherstripping can be found here

A professional from Hannibal mo says:
I think i can make a judgement on the pile depth, but could you make a good estimate on the channel width for me based on the pictures?

Thanks for getting back on the sash guide. That's about where we got to before but I was hoping with the number i might get lucky. Do you know of another company i could check with?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It's difficult to get accurate dimensions from photos but I can give you an educated guess which would be 9/32". Take a look at the pile weatherstripping we've related for you on this page. They all have a 9/32" wide base. Though I can't promise they're what you need, look over the specifications and see what you think. We also offer samples if you're interested in that. You would just have to pay for shipping and the maximum for samples is (5).

I don't know who may have the top sash guide you're looking for. Contacting the original manufacturer of the window would be your best bet if you can track them down. I am very sorry that we can't offer a better answer.  

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.