Compression bead for a living window

A home owner from Texas says:
I have a living window and need to replace the interior compression bead. I was wondering if your company has the part?

Thanks, tm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62059536727__CA5EECB6-0E86-4029-B982-02A57DB5548D.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62059534740__B4F6EF00-CAF1-4EDD-A15A-46FECC61A96D.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4643.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this glazing bead. Would it be possible to see a picture of the end profile, just like your third photo, but using an damaged sample? Dimensions would also be a big help. The video below will go into more detail as to what we need.

A home owner from Texas says:
Our house was built in 1996. I hope these photos will prove more helpful than the last ones.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4647.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4660.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4661.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4659.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4657.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 55-299 and 55-206 and see if either of these match up to your glazing bead. Make sure to review the dimensions we show on each product's respective store page.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.