Concave sliding mirror doors roller track

A quick learner from California says:
Hello,

This is a concave bottom roller track for two large sliding mirror doors. The length is @ 94 inches. The issue I am having is due to age and wear, the track is warped/worn to the point that the rollers jump the track at times. I also thought it odd that one door rolls on the outer lip of the track l, while the other door rolls on an interior ridge of the track, but a swisco rep on the phone said that was normal and an indication of an old track style.

I'd like help selecting a replacement track and suggestions on how to secure the track to the floor. This original track is screwed to a a strip of wood that is glued to the concrete of the bedroom closet. I already bought concave rollers that fit the door, but a suggested roller would be helpful as well. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CF47738B-B8C4-4C34-AC5E-4159243FB514.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 44966890-8493-4E5B-B08B-CCCBD731067C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D7718F22-4EC2-49A1-887D-2213B1174A1F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2C70B04-3E86-4A45-A1E3-206A59F62D3E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D8DB2175-604B-4E5A-AC1D-D0B162AB3118.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We sell one type of track that can accommodate concave wheels, which would be our 23-270. While it may look different at first glance it should work totally fine since your rollers don't appear to be that old and will be fully compatible with this updated design. 

Unfortunately, we do not carry this track in 94" lengths, so you'd have to use two of the 23-270 tracks and butt them together. The excess can be cut off using a hacksaw such as our 75-023A.  Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from California says:
Hi, what is the suggested method for securing the track to the floor? These would be secured to a concrete bottom. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You will need a masonry drill bit, plastic anchors and screws to attach the track to concrete flooring. I recommend going to your nearest hardware store, they should be able to help you in selecting the correct sizes.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.