Concealed thumb turn straight bolt latch and face plate.

Friend from HI
Apr 25, 2024 8:55 pm
The photo shows the front of the concealed latch and uses a thumb turn knob , I wanted to know if there is a replacement part for the face plate? Or latch faceplate that covers and holds the concealed latch?
IMG_0338
1 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Friend from HI
Apr 25, 2024 9:06 pm
I added the photo of the part I'm inquiring about , a piece of the part in the photo is stuck to the concealed latch bolt. The latch bolt slides thru the part in the photo where the gap is between the 2 pieces ( that part is 1 whole piece it cracked where the latch pokes thru.
1 user uploaded images
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm not sure we can supply you with the correct latch you're searching for. However, take a look at the parts we've related for you on this page. Review the specifications and see if you can use either of these latches for your lavatory door.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts