Coner for screen that is attached

A quick learner from Baldwinsville, NY says:
DO you have a coner for a screen that is attached?
If so how do I go about purchasing that?
Please review the attached pictures
Thank you in advance for your help
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Chris. It looks like you have a Malta screen that uses our 95-150 and 95-151 corner keys. The dimensions are almost the same. Please review and see what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at