Confirm my coil balances...

A professional from Washington, DC says:
I am looking to purchase 150 to 200 window balance and glides for many windows in my townhome community. Please see attached photo of what we are looking to replace. I believe we have found the correct parts on your website but it seems that we will need to order each piece separately.

The main piece is a Coil Balance Shoe- Item # 15-180.
In addition several other parts will be needed to make the entire piece:
Item #33-073
Items #S190-470
Item #15-182
Item # S190-540
Item #15-186
Item #26-378

I would like to know if it is possible to order this part fully assembled and if so what the cost would be. Also, I would like to confirm that if the piece does not fit, am I able to return to a full refund?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with all of the parts you listed, though I believe you meant to type the "S190-740." I'm afraid these components do not come in one kit, though the way we have it now, you only need to replace the parts that are broken. You can return the hardware you purchase if they end up not working. See our Return Policy for more information.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.