Confirmation of balance

A handy person from Charleston SC says:

I am looking to replace the channel balances in my windows as most are completely broken rendering the window impossible to keep open without a brace. I believe I will need the S351-29 with 2830 stamp option. My current balance is stamped "28 3 AO CALDWELL". The length of the metal portion is 29 inches. I have measured the plastic parts and they seem to match with the dimensions given for the S351-29. I just wanted to make sure I get this right because I need to order 12 for all my windows that are broken.

Thanks much!
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the Series 351 looks like a good match, especially if the dimensions are the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)