Confirming the correct Truth double-arm window crank to order as a replacement

Quick Learner from Pasadena, California
May 21, 2024 11:40 am
I believe your inventory product code: 39-318 is the correct item to replace this crank from casement windows we installed in early 2004. I note that the manufacture date is 07-22-2003. Please advise. Thank you!

(Skill Level: While I am not a contractor-- I have done major construction work on our home for decades from framing to finish work and have a full set of professional power tools. I originally installed the windows from which this crank has been removed.)
Truth double-arm window crank Truth double-arm window crank Truth double-arm window crank
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 1:44 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there!

Thank you for contacting us. I'm afraid we don't sell an identical match for this operator. The 39-172 looks like it would be the closest. The offset in the link arm differs but it may still be worth considering. Have a look at the specifications and see what you think.

Dimensions for 39-172
Dimensions for 39-172

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts