Connector for corner joint of screen window

A home owner from Milford, CT says:
I'm looking for the interior bracket that connects the bottom rail to the side rails on a screen window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6810.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6811.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. We have a variety of latches that could work for you - it ultimately will come down to the dimensions. You can start by looking at our 91-051. You can also view the rest of our selection here

A home owner from Milford, CT says:
The slide bolts work, although they are a bit corroded. The problem that I have is that the bottom rail has become disconnected from each of the side rails. There was an L-shaped piece of plastic that fit into the channels of the bottom and side pieces and held the rails together and that's what I'm looking for.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. I apologize for the misunderstanding. It sounds like you would need a corner key. You can see our selection here. Unfortunately I can't identify a replacement without seeing the style and dimensions of the original part. 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.