Connects top loaded spring wire to single hung window, a section is broken in this one

A quick learner from 90277 says:
Connects top loaded spring wire to single hung window, a section is broken in this one. In need of few replacements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window cord connector.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window cord connector.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a very old part. I honestly don't know if it's made anymore. We do sell our 15-209, which is similar in design. It's also probably the only part we sell that has any hope of working. I recommend looking it over to see it you could potentially use this as a substitute.

A quick learner from 90277 says:
That's great, it looks like exactly what I need. I have several of these that need replacing, one of the windows also has the top spring mechanism that has failed, would you happen to have any of those?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do not, unfortunately. The shoe is the only thing left over from this balance assembly that we can still get a hold of these days. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.