Constant force balance mechanism for a window

A home owner from North Wales, PA says:
I see 440 on the metal. If you are opening the window, it's on the left side. In August of 2013, you replaced the right side. You sent it to Graboyes window and door, and I picked it up from them. Perhaps you still have the record of the transaction. They suggested I contact you directly this time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200618_170534.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Without an order number, we won't be able to look up what you purchased previously, unfortunately. That said, reviewing your photos it looks like you have an older version of our 15-180 pivot shoe, S190-440 spring, 15-181 clip, and 15-182 bushing. 

My shoe looks different. Here are two more photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200623_183200.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200623_183151.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Your shoe is different, but it's just an older version of the 15-180. There's no functional different in my experience.

Thanks. I just called and ordered a shoe and two springs.
We received it on Friday, paired old parts with new, and installed it. Now I can open the window. Thanks for your help. Your company has the greatest customer service!
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! You're very kind to say so. I'm happy to hear everything worked out, too. If you ever needed anything else, you know where to find us.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.