Contact SWISCO 70-015

A home owner from Monroe says:

I have 14 jeleasue windows that have a clip in the window frame. the item that I was looking at is 70-015. the hole is 3/16 which would be to big for the 8-32 screw that holds the screen to the window frame. do you have a part like the 70-086 that has a 1/8 inch offset but a hole size that I can tap for a 8-32 screw. can you tell me the o/d of the round pat as that is the diameter that the screw that I need to tap. also do you have a Stretcher clip that has a 1' wide to hold the screen in. the last thought I have is that you make a piece 70-086 and add some plastic to reduce the I/D and then tap it for the 8-32 screw. thanks

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.