need to replace Andersen Window balances

A home owner from USA says:
Hi, I need to replace Andersen Window balances. Their site says to measure the visible glass and to measure both panes of wooden double hung windows. The bottom section is 36 7/16 wide and 35 15/16 tall. Top pane is 36 7/16 wide and 23 15/16 tall. It's a large double hung window. Which measurement applies? Top or bottom pane? Also can you identify the left and right balances for replacement? Thanks a heap! Catherine
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Catherine. Thanks for providing such in depth information. Please give us a little time as we look into this; I believe you have an Andersen Narroline cottage window, which uses a type of balance we don't currently stock. We need to look into whether it's something we can provide. Thank you for your patience!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you again for your patience in this matter. Please see our 24-L10-1827 left and 24-R18-1027 right Andersen sash balances. I believe these will work for your window.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.