Trying to ID Andersen Window Balances

A home owner from Annandale NJ says:
Need to replace 2 sets Anderson Narroline double-hung windows sash balances. The numbers are 1600-17 and then 1-13? then BU35 then 8 92. House was built in 1992. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thanks for contacting SWISCO. I think I can help you but I will need more information. Could you take a photo of each stamp on the balance? The way that the stamps are printed are often as important as the numbers themselves, and they will help us narrow down what you need. Thank you!

Thanks Bob. We only took 1 picture. It is the left hand balance of the left window . There are 2 double-hung windows next to each other. Let me know if we have to photo each sash balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. It looks like the stamp on the tab by the stable says '1131', which would match one of our Andersen Balances, the 24-1133. To be absolutely sure though, could you provide us with the visible glass size of the top and bottom sashes, both the width and the height? That might help us confirm what to choose. 

thank you Paul. The height is 27 3/4 width is 32 1/4. Diagonal is 42 1/4 approx.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Yes, I think our 24-1133 is our best bet. As long as that stamp reads "1131" then you should be good to go.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.