can i get the series 770 balance with a rivet at top?

A quick learner from USA says:
can i get the series 770 balance with a rivet for an s hook instead of the screw cap?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

May we see a photo of your current balance so that we can confirm it is in fact a Series 770 and we can have a look and get back to you with some options? Thank you.

This is the balance we are needing. Let us know if you need additional information. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance end.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance wheel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance number.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. We can custom make a 28" Series 770, stamp option 28B, with rivets in each of the top two holes so you can use your old S-Clips, or if you need new ones, see 19-030 or 19-029. I am sending you a custom link to order (2) of these balances. If you need anything else or have any questions, just let us know here in the discussion thread. Many thanks. 

Can you please update the link to order for a quantity of 8 please
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure no problem. I'm sending you an updated custom link for (8) of these balances. Let us if you need anything else!

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.