Contact SWISCO

A handy person from Bay City says:
Tim,

Here is a picture of the hardware, the house went thru a flood. The doors are still in good shape, but when they tore out the floors & walls the threw out the tracks.

Pat

Sequin Lumber
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Looks like you have a bifold door. Can you tell me the diameter of the pins, as well as the diameter of any caps atop the pins? Also, is there a brand name anywhere on the door? That should help us narrow down the right replacement track for you. Thanks.

A handy person from Bay City says:
the pins are 1/4" all I have are the doors any, rollers that would have gone on the pins I would need along with track, and pivots that would go with the track, The only name that I see is Independent Mirror Industries Toronto Canada.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2125.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The tracks you can use for your pins are the 21-450, 21-452, and 21-455. They come with the 21-175 Pivot Bracket and 21-174 Nylon Roller Guide. You will need to order the 21-286 Snuggers sold separately to go with the track. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)