Contact SWISCO

A home owner from Montgomery says:
Our sliding screen patio door is not working properly. Appears one of the rollers on the bottom is broken and the rubber piece is dry rot. We have taken the entire screen door to Home Depot and Ace Hardware with no luck. We bought this house in 2013 and this screen patio door is original from our move in. I cannot locate a brand name or any identifying markings on the glass or screen doors. I was given your website information as someone to contact in the hopes you may be able to help with replacement. I have pictures of the screen, roller and rubber piece if would like me to send.I reached out a week or so ago regarding a screen door that needs a roller replaced. I've lost the email of the gentleman that was helping me. He asked me to send pictures of the roller in question. I've taken a few pictures and went to email him and can't find my emails. I'd like to send the pictures of the broken roller and hopefully get replaced. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-08-30 123454.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-08-30 123558.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-08-30 123725.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-08-30 123824.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Start by taking a look at our 84-016, 84-091, 84-101 or 84-142 screen door rollers. Look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if any match what you need. 

A home owner from Johnstown PA says:
The screen door was here when I bought the house, there isn't any stickers with make or model so I don't know what replacement rollers I need, Sure hope you can help me out. The door is still in pretty good shape, just need the rollers. I'll attach a pic of the old one
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B86A324-1182-4FA3-9C20-8977DE4F9FCD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3392CD4-6F8E-4F59-8784-2437E8E7C7E4.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Take a look at our 84-104 and 84-091M rollers. Review the dimensions for each and compare them with your old roller to see if one of these matches up. 

A home owner from Johnstown PA says:
Does 84-104 or 84-091M come in nylon. I'd like to get away from steel roller due to rust
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, see our 84-016 and 84-091 rollers. 

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.