Contact SWISCO

A home owner from Sun City says:
Hi, I bought your item 23-234, Bypass mirror door bottom guides. The width is perfect but they have no way of staying extended below the bottom of the door so they do not seem to work. Is there another product or a way to keep them extended into the guide strip? Here are photos of the top and bottom of my mirrored bypass doors. The top has a screw lock setup for the rollers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe that the 23-234 bottom guide clips into the track and free floats inside the door rail. It does not necessarily need to be fixed inside the door frame since you would use the top roller to adjust the height of the door. Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.