Contact SWISCO

A quick learner says:
Hi - A few months ago, I ordered some sash balances for my Anderson windows. They came with some plastic "glides". The glides were somewhat shaped like the letter Y. If I recall, they were supposed to be installed where the string of the sash balance connects to the sash. I think I forgot to install these and the window does not glide easily. I'm thinking (hoping) these glides will solve the problem. Can I buy some from you? Thank you! Kes
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! This part does not come with any "Y" shaped guides, so I am, unfortunately, not familiar with what you are in search of at this time. 

May I please see a photo of the part you are referring? Or give a little bit more detail about where and how these might be installed?

A quick learner says:
Let's try to solve this problem a different way. I am sure the part is included in the sash balance package and I'm sure it is mentioned in the install instructions. Do you have a list of parts or a picture of the parts included in the package? This is for an Anderson window if it matters.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The only I have available to show you is the photo of the part that we show on our website. Is the part you are referring to shown on the photo below?

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.