Contact Swisco

A quick learner says:

Experts, In 2004 I had double pain windows installed in my house, the windows were Alpine Windows. I am reading a part # off of the inside of the window, AL 1 AP 1 C/A 1985. I need the plastic screen holders that fit in the 1" channel, they slide into the channel. Loews and Home Depot have the black screen holders but the bottom section is only 7/8" so they are TOO SHORT. These are plastic window screen holders that fit by sliding them into the channel/trough of the window. The bottom section of the screen holder needs to be 1". These have been great windows, I talked to Alside who acquired Alpine, but they said, they didn't make them anymore. I need 6 of those black plastic screen holders, I can send the type that is sold in Loews or Home Depot, they don't work because too short where it snaps/slides into bottom or top channel to hold the outside screen. Thanks for your help. Doug 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see photos of your original screen clips to determine if we carry something that might work as a replacement. Thank you! 

A quick learner says:

Casey,

I have placed an order with Tim at your company for the 3/8 inch slip on Plastic Retain clips.

Thanks for your help.

DOUG 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

That's great to hear! We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.