Continuous hinges are worn

A home owner from OH says:
My home was manufactured in 2004. The continuous hinges, on the storm doors, have worn to the point of breaking. I am having a lot of trouble finding replacement hinges. These (1st pic) are the hinges I keep finding both online & in store. The second & third pic are of the hinges I am trying to find. Mine are not straight like this. Mine are bent in an L shape. Where can I find these hinges. I really don't want to replace the storm doors. The doors are still in great shape. Can you help?
Mrs. Wears
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shopping.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 146184313_558072831817823_14515777015977930_n.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't replace long bar hinges like this. Your best bet would be to see if you could use something like our 40-165 kit to replace the pins. Otherwise, a local hardware store may be your best bet. I apologize we can't be of more help, and best of luck with the repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.