K/K Corner Key

A home owner from Parker, Colorado says:
Hi,
Can you advise which screen corner key to order from enclosed? They are labeled as K/K, the corner dimensions (see pictures) are 3/8" by just under 1", measured exactly as 31/32". Please see picture diagrams.

Thanks,
Dave
A home owner from Parker, Colorado says:
Note, I have to believe that this is considered a 1" x 7/16" corner key, but it measures as 31/32" so giving exact dimensions.
User submitted picture of corner key.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We were able to find a possible replacement part for you to look at. However, we only have a limited supply. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information.
Profile picture of Casey
Please see new SWISCO product code 95-230, K/K screen corner.
A purchasing agent from DEL CITY, OK says:
THE CENTER SQUARE HAS A K/K IN IT AND MEASURES 15/16" SQUARE. THE INSERT MEASURES APROX 13/16 WIDE X 3/8 THICK. HOPE YOU CAN HELP.

THANKS
KERRY K
Profile picture of Casey
Hi Kerry,
Yes, we recognize this product, unfortunately the K/K screen corners are discontinued and no longer available.

UPDATE: this corner is again available, please see SWISCO product code 95-230
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have good news! Our 95-230 is back online and available to purchase!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.