Corner Key

A home owner from USA says:
Good morning. Do you have a corner key similar to the one pictured in the attached file?

Thank you.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Todd. We don't have a 3/8" thick overlap screen corner with a built in pull tab. We do have the 95-246 corner key, however, and a separate pull, the 70-128, that you could consider. Please review our dimensions to confirm that these would work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)