Corner Key similar to 95-032

A home owner from Carrollton, TX says:
Dear sir,
I recently purchase Swisco part # 95-032 (5/16" x 3/4") Straigh cut corner. Unfortunately, it won't fit my screen frame which is 5/16" x 1".
May I ask your recommendation for the correct part.
Sincerely,
Sang
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, yes! Can I see a few pictures of your original corner? That would be a huge help in our search. Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom,
I don't have any picture of the original corner, however, it does look very much like "the 95-032 picture", the different is that the body width is 1" instead of 3/4". Another question is Since I'm using the 5/16" x 1" frame, what part/s is your recommendation to use for its corners?

Regards,

Sang
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Without pictures it will be hard to say what will be a match. Our 95-187 is meant for a 5/16" screen frame with a 1" corner, though I cannot guarantee it will work for you. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.