Corner Latch and Window Corner

A home owner from Stone Ridge, NY says:
Hello,

These are two fixtures for a corner latch and window corner piece for storm windows. I'm unable to find the exact models on your website inventory, but have attached some photos with exact measurements copied. Let me know if this is comprehensive enough! Thank you for your time in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named corner latch aerial.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named corner latch side.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named storm window latch aerial copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named storm window side depth.jpg
Apologies, I had my assistant deal with these parts and measurements yesterday and those ones are not well measured or correct. PLEASE USE THE ONES ATTACHED.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named parts_size1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named parts_size2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement. In the meantime, could you confirm the thickness of your frame?

yes. i'm away from my studio. so i will confirm this over the weekend when i'm back with the frame.

thank you.
A.K.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry your exact parts shown from your storm window and I'm not sure they are still available. That being said, take a look at the parts we've associated for you to see if you can adapt them to your storm sash. 

The 95-026 and 95-027 corners are not offset like the ones you need, but maybe you and add a shim to make that top leg thicker. Take a look and see what you think. 

ok. thank you. i think i will just get a new storm window then.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.