Corner Pieces that Hold Balance

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Looking for these plastic corner pieces that the channel balance catches on. Not sure what they are called, the manufacturer is Atrium.

Thank you
window part
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello Matt. Thank you for your post. Take a look at our 18-177 top sash guide. We highly recommend for you to remove your top sash guide to be 100% sure that your measurements match up to ours. Get back to us and let us know how you made out.
18-177 : Channel Balance Guide, 7/8
Channel Balance Guide, 7/8"
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at