Corner Tilt Latches Possible Harvey Classic

A contractor from Gardner, MA says:
Looking for tilt latches integrated into large corner. Two screws on each side anchor in place, holding mitered frame together. Possibly used on old Harvey Classic series replacement windows in 80's and 90's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image014.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image015.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image016.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image017.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a tilt latch exactly like yours, but the only one we carry that works as you describe is our 26-111 and 26-110. Look these over and see if you could potentially uses these to repair your window. You may also want to consider our 26-119 thumb actuator; even if the 26-111 and 26-110 work, there's no guarantee that your old thumb actuator will connect to them.

A contractor from Gardner, MA says:
This style actually doesn't have actuators, you put your finger in the hole to operate. Those part number do not fit correctly in the vinyl extrusion, as I have them in stock here. Also the bottom leg isn't long enough for the two screws required to hold in place. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. I'm afraid that we weren't able to find anything closer. If the 26-111 and 26-110 won't work, I'm afraid that we have nothing else that will.

The only other solution I can think of is to reinstall the old latches just so that they hold the frame together, then installing two surface mount latches on top. We have a video on how to do this that you may find helpful.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.