Corner cabinet hinge replacement

A handy person from East Brunswick, NJ says:
This is a homecraft cabinet sitting caddy-corner under my sink. The back of the piece that goes in the door has markings: 674.305530C Made in W Germany.

Numbers in the body of the hinge underneath: 502.205 and just below that: 76.03

Hope this helps identify what I need. Thanks,
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Ralph. We don't have your exact hinge, but we do have the 32-344. It opens up to a large 170 degrees. These type of hinges normally open up to 90 degrees. Do you think you could use it as a replacement?
A friend from Fort Lee, NJ says:
I have the same hinge, did you ever find a replacement? If so where?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)