Corner for Andersen Windows Screen

A home owner from Bedminster, NJ says:
I am looking for the appropriate part number for some window insect screen corners.

I am attaching pictures of both sides of the broken corner ; the channel (miter cut at 45 degrees); and dimensions. What I need are just the corners to fit in the channel shown.

The screen is for an Andersen Windows Narrowline double hung window, sash number 3452. The screen was made in July 2010, the window itself is about 25 years old. I have tried to measure the dimensions carefully but might be off by 1/16 inch in measuring the channel (I think the corner itself is accurately measured).

Thank you.for your help.
User submitted photos of window screen hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Have you seen our 95-169 Andersen 3/4" x 7/16" Screen Frame Corner? This appears similar to what you have. Compare it to your own corner and let me know if you think it will work.
A home owner from NJ says:
Thanks for the very quick response. My concern is that the 95-169 is too big. My existing corner is 3/8" wide, while the 95-169 is 7/16". Do you have the same shape of part but with 3/8" width?

I also saw 95-012 and 95-012M on your website, but they seem too narrow (5/16") (even though they are for 3/8" channel). Would they maybe work, or will they be loose?

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 95-169 corner measures 7/16" at the exposed tip of the corner, but the legs of the corner that fit into the metal measures 3/8" like yours. I think that if you measures the outside thickness of your metal, you will see it measures 7/16".
A home owner from NJ says:
OK, thanks.

I did measure the channel, but wish I had more accurate measuring device (calipers?), the outside seems between 3/8" and 7/16", but closer to 3/8".

Maybe I'll just get a couple of different sizes and see what works best.

Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.