Corner for Sunroom Screen

A quick learner from Joplin MO says:

Please help!! I have bought 4 different sizes and cannot find the correct one. My wife needs to get her sunroom open, now you understand the urgency.

If I have not made the dimensions clear, please call me 

In advance I sincerely thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1534 (2)_LI.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your dimensions are a bit unclear. Can you please confirm what the width and thickness of the frame profile itself is? Those two dimensions will help me track down a potential match for this corner.

A quick learner says:

Square corner .913 and .440 brown

Please recommend correct corner

Thank you

Guy 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B3A0E37-8A1A-46D2-BDD7-D9441FB95CD5.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't understand your measurements. I can only tell you that we don't sell anything that matches your corner exactly. For now, I've made a list of potential replacement parts on this page for you to review. I do think these are our best options, but look them over to see if you could adapt any to work in your screen frame.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.