vaughan bassett dresser cottage collection corner glides

A quick learner says:
My corner glides on the dresser are broken do you sell them? Or where can you get them??
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Send a photo of your dresser glides so that we can see what they look like. Also, include in your reply post any markings or names you see on the hardware or the dresser.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 32-020, Corner Glide, and SWISCO product 32-083, Corner Tack Glide. One of these may be the product you are looking for.
A quick learner from Dayton Ohio says:
I need to order the pieces shown in this picture but don't know what they are called. They are on both left and right side of every drawer and snap into a grove. Can you help me???

Karen M.
User submitted photo of their dresser's corner glides.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Karen,
I wasn't able to find a replacement, might be unique to the furniture manufacturer. Take a look at the 32-083, Corner Tack Glide, you might me able to install this next to the original and line up the angle to where it needs to go.
A home owner from Del City, OK says:
I'm considering the 32-083 type for my nephew's chest he is trying to fix for his daughter and my only suggestion would be to back up the vertical with a small slab of wood, glued to the upright piece of the chest of drawers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at