Corner mounting pivot bar

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I have three of these that broke, one is a left and two are right hand sides. The pivot shoes are alright but I am missing two retainers, one is shown.

The pivot bar, when not broken off, has a sort of C shape hook to it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26847820-8DD3-4CE9-A282-21EA5AB0266A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. Looks like you have an old discontinued Harvey brand pivot bar. We carry the newer style 26-164 and 26-416. Looking at your photos, though, I don't think either will work for you. Consider instead of 26-407. This may be a better choice as a substitute. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I don't think the one you suggest will work with the shoes that are installed in the window frame. What about replacing the shoe AND the pivot post? Is that a workable solution?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That may be worth trying. Can you show me a picture of your current pivot shoe? Can you also tell me its dimensions? Finally, could you show me the tip that goes into the shoe from one of your old pivot bars?

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.