Corner of Old Storm Windows and Screens.

A quick learner from philadelphia says:
I know this is a long shot... but I'm trying to figure out how to fix several screen and window frames from our triple track windows. I saw one of your videos online and it seems I need new corner keys but I don't know how to know what type. Am I on the right track?
User submitted a photo of screen hardware.
A quick learner from Philadelphia, PA says:
Several snapped corners of Screens and Storms. These were installed by Window Wizzards back in 1995. I see I need Corner Keys and watched the great youtube video. How can I determine which corner key I need? Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I would recommend that you consider our 91-010 and 91-011 latches (which use the 91-102 spring). They aren't exact, but they may work. For the corners, take a look at our 95-008, 95-009 and 95-233. I have repaired storm window inserts like yours before with the plastic corners and I find they're pretty close to the original. I'm just not sure of the bottom corner that attaches to the handle section. Compare the parts to yours and see if they line up with yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)