Corner of screen

A home owner says:
I'm looking for a part it's a corner of a screen and there is rubbers that wear out they dry up from the sun... I'm hopping that u can help me in my quest in locating this part...
Thanks laura
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Laura. We have a 3/8" overlap screen frame corner with a nylon wedge instead of rubber that I think may work for you. See our 95-206 and let me know if this could be used as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)