Corner piece for dresser drawer

A quick learner says:
Trying to find a replacement piece for opposite side which is missing. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:

32-114 looks like a good option. Would that work? If not, check out 32-083.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)